The perfect solution for conference calls
Konferenco allows you to have a phone conversation with several people at the same time. Participants save a lot on traveling time and expenses as they don't have to travel at all. Konferenco is a dial in service. This means that each participant will call to one of the local access numbers of Konferenco.
Your Konferenco-account has two access codes: a PIN code and a conference code. The chair person uses the PIN code to access the conference call and the other participants use the conference code.
Your PIN code is private and should not be shared with anybody.
Teleconferencing with Konferenco is this easy
Step 1: inform the other participants
Send a message to all other participants containing at least the following information:
- Date and time of the conference call
- Access number: you may include this link: www.konferenco.com/local
- The Conference code
Step 2: Start your conference call
- Everyone calls to one of the access numbers of Konferenco
- As chairperson you use the PIN code to enter the meeting (no conference code)
- All other participants use the conference code to access the meeting
As long as you're not present participants are placed on hold. That's it!
Hint! The Teleconference guide provides a lot of general information about teleconferencing.